Market Site (1879)

Dublin Core

Title

Market Site (1879)

Description

The Altrincham Market Hall was renovated in 1990, a year which coincided with the 800-year anniversary of the signing of the Altrincham Charter. A blue plaque was erected on Stamford Road, in 1995, on the Barclay’s Bank building. It is meant to commemorate the continued use of the market hall since it first opened in 1879.

Creator

Trafford Local Studies Centre

Rights

This image may be subject to copyright law, in accordance with the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Under the terms of 'fair dealing' it may be used for non-commercial research and private study. The person using the image is responsible for any infringement.

Citation

Trafford Local Studies Centre, “Market Site (1879),” Exploring Trafford's Heritage , accessed June 16, 2024, https://exploringtraffordsheritage.omeka.net/items/show/2558.

Geolocation