- 'Happy and Glorious': Celebrating H.M. the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Interactive map: Trafford Blue Plaques
- Guide: Research your British Ancestors using Ancestry
- Guide: Research your Caribbean Ancestors using Ancestry
- Guide: Research your Irish Ancestors using Ancestry
- Guide: Research the History of your House
- Guide: Organising your Family History Research
- Guide: Understanding census records
- Trafford History Trails
- 1920s Children's Activity booklet
- The First World War in Trafford - Research Database
- 'Get to Know Your Grandparent(s)!' Children's Interview Activity Sheet
- Queen's Platinum Jubilee Activity Booklet
Fees and charges
Researchers must request permission from a member of Local Studies staff to copy any images or archived documents from the Collection. These images may be used for personal, non-commercial use only.
In most cases, we will allow the use of personal cameras by researchers. Please check with Local Studies staff before photographing archive materials. Images must be taken without flash.
Permission to reproduce images or materials for commercial projects must be applied for in advance. For more information about personal and commercial use of images, please see our page on copyright, rights and reproductions.
The following fees and charges apply:
Copies and Printouts
Black and White – 10p per A4 sheet; 15p per A3 sheet
Colour – 50p per A4 sheet; £1 per A3 sheet
Microfilm and microfiche – 80p per A4 sheet
£10 per image, plus £1.50 postage for photographic prints
Please contact the Trafford Local Studies Centre for further information regarding the fees associated with reproducing our materials and images for a commercial or public project.
Unable to visit our archive? Our Local Studies Centre staff offers a research service at the cost of £17.50 for 30 minutes, and £35 per hour.